The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Cardiff is seeking to appoint a part time Safeguarding Case Worker.
The purpose of the role is to provide case work support to the Safeguarding department.
- Managing ex offenders wishing to worship
- Liaison and enquiries on behalf of statutory agencies
- Assisting in maintaining the case management system
- Liaison and support of parish safeguarding representatives
- Liaison and support of victims and respondents
- Initial priority will be preparing paper case files for transfer to a digital platform including indexing, cross referencing and identifying tasks and actions
Previous experience within the criminal justice system, Social Services or The Probation Service is desirable.
Initial contract is for 6 months with a view to a permanent contract.
For further information/informal discussion about this role, please contact Chris Mullane, Safeguarding Coordinator on 07498 209554.
Salary £26,000 per annum, pro rata
21 hours per week
Line Manager: Chris Mullane, Safeguarding Coordinator
To apply, please forward your CV to:
Archdiocese of Cardiff
41-43 Cathedral Road
Email HR Department
Tel: 02920 374148
Application deadline 5pm on Friday 3 September 2021
Interviews will take place on the week commencing 13 September 2021.