It’s wonderful that you are considering being part of the team. The current opportunities are available to work with us:
Parish & Digital Fundraising Officer – £30,000 per annum (Closing Date: Monday 6th June 2022)
Following awards from the National Lottery Heritage Fund and Welsh Council for Voluntary Action, the Archdiocese of Cardiff is looking to appoint a full-time Parish & Digital Fundraising Officer.
The Parish & Digital Fundraising Officer will develop and implement systems to improve levels of charitable giving across the diocese. The postholder will be responsible for managing the administration and processes involved in parish fundraising activity (esp. regular / planned giving). The role will also promote digital fundraising including contactless giving and online donations.
Specific duties will include:
- Implementing the introduction of planned giving drives across the diocese to enable parishes to organise and support regular giving.
- Advising and training parish officers and volunteers in the effective management of all aspects of stewardship and financial sustainability.
- Helping build, manage and maintain a pipeline of planned giving drives (20 to 25 parishes in the first year).
- Overseeing rollout of contactless giving devices across the diocese, keeping up to date with advances in the area of digital giving
- Encouraging parishes to take up contactless giving devices and monitoring parish performance.
This post is advertised initially on a 12-month fixed-term basis with the possibility of extension.
For further information/informal discussion about this role, please contact Owen Collins on Owen.Collins@rcadc.org
Salary £30,000 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Cardiff / hybrid working
Line Manager: Development Manager
To apply, download the application pack here:
Click here: Parish & Digital Fundraising Officer Job Description – Final
Click here: APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT 2022 (002)
Click here: Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form 2022
Alternatively request an application pack from:
Archdiocese of Cardiff 41-43 Cathedral Road
Tel: 02920 374148
Application deadline 9.00am on Monday 6th June 2022.
Interviews will provisionally take place on the week commencing 27th June 2022
Deputy Director of Education - £40,000-£45,000 per annum (Closing Date: 16th June 2022)
Location: Cardiff/hybrid working arrangements
The Archdiocese of Cardiff is looking to appoint a full-time, permanent Deputy Director of Education. The post holder will work collaboratively with the Director of Schools and the Director of Religious Education to contribute to the achievement of the Church’s mission and ministry in education by:
- promoting the highest standards of education in our Diocesan schools;
- providing advice and training for headteachers and governors;
- supporting governors and headteachers in appointing high quality Catholic leaders to our schools;
- leading and organising programmes of Diocesan professional development;
- representing the Diocesan Education Department at meetings with outside bodies.
The person appointed will:
- be a practising Catholic, educated to degree level, with a commitment to the spiritual life of the Church;
- be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of Catholic education and Catholic teaching on education;
- have substantial and successful experience in an executive or senior leadership position in education;
- have a professional understanding of schools and the education systems in Wales and England (as a border diocese, we have schools in Wales and England);
- have demonstrable knowledge of the school improvement agenda and education governance.
Further details and an application form are available by e-mailing email@example.com
Closing date: 16th June 2022
Interviews: 22nd June 2022