The Diminishing Use of Cash – Securing Donations Digitally with InvestMyCommunity
Suitable for: All Places of Worship, Clergy, Parishioners, Church Community, Volunteer Coordinators, Volunteers
Notes: You will need to have access to Zoom. For further queries please contact Gareth Simpson, Project & Volunteer Manager
With the diminishing use of cash, this workshop will be of interest for those who have recently embraced or are considering how to secure donations digitally, whether that is securing the weekly offering plate or to fund specific projects, initiatives or causes.
During the 1.5 hour workshop, participants will explore:
- Why digital fundraising is critical.
- Your options – platforms, payment processors and contactless devices
- Ongoing fundraising – securing one-off and regular gifts, and collecting Gift Aid
- Engage your community: funding projects and initiatives, “In Memoriam” and “Occasions” fundraising pages – incl. a case study
- Multiple fundraising pages, tools and reporting
- How much does it cost and how do I start?
Delivered by: Chris Rose, CEO of InvestMyCommunity
Registration: Please email Gareth Simpson email@example.com or call 02920 379483 We will need your name, email address, contact telephone and organisation/denomination/place of worship for context. We will forward a meeting link nearer the event. Please let us know if you cannot attend so we can offer your place to another.