To encourage the participation and involvement of all those who cannot be present in Rome for the X World Meeting of Families, 22 to 26 June this event will be, as established by Pope Francis, “multicentre and widespread”.
In this way, all the dioceses of the world will be able to have moments of reflection and prayer dedicated to families, via the official website, Facebook and Instagram channels as well as by using the webapp, which all offer preparatory materials that can be downloaded for free.
Click here for the full programme of events
Festivals, Congresses and celebrations with the Holy Father will also
- be live streamed on the official website
- on the diocese of Rome YouTube channel
- and, thanks to the collaboration with the Dicastery for Communication, also on Vatican News
The following three events that include the presence of the Holy Father will be edited by Vatican Media and broadcast worldwide:
- The Festival of Families: Wednesday June 22 – 6.15pm in Rome/ 5.15pm in UK
- Holy Mass: Saturday June 25 – 5.15 pm in Rome/ 4.15pm in UK
- The Angelus at the end of the meeting with the mandate to families – Sunday 26 at 12 noon in Rome/ 11am in UK.
It will also be possible to download the official webapp of the X World Meeting of Families, as well as follow the social channels Instagram and Facebook.
Digital participants will receive a certificate of participation after completing the entire webapp path, which is available in several languages: this will include an Amoris Laetitia “journey”, catechesis, information on diocesan roles and virtual tours of the 4 major basilicas and the Lateran Palace.