Raising Income from Bookable Experiences: A Church Tourism Workshop
Suitable for: All involved with income generation and welcoming visitors
Notes: You will need to have access to Zoom. For further queries please contact Gareth Simpson, Project & Volunteer Manager, 02920 379483
Free training from the National Churches Trust on developing bookable ‘Experiences’ to raise income for your place of worship.
About this Event
The National Churches Trust is supporting historic places of worship by providing free training for all involved with churches and chapels. Join us to discover how your place of worship can benefit from tourism; helping encourage visitors and raising funds.
This session will look at how you can develop a sustainable income from tourism by creating unique and bookable Experiences for groups.
This session will include:
- attracting UK and international tourists
- getting to know the group travel market
- advantages of working with international groups
- types of inbound travellers
- thinking about group size, time of year, visitor segment
- pricing the package to market
- making it bookable
- marketing, what is your USP?
- building industry relationships
- Q&A time
Delivered by: National Churches Trust