A Conference run by the Catholic Medical Association.
All Catholic personnel and students in all healthcare professions are welcome to attend this conference at St. Mary’s Twickenham with meals and accommodation provided.
- Good clinical care of the dying
- Non specialist palliative care
- Palliative care in non-cancer diagnoses: needs led not prognosis driven
- Deprivation of consciousness
- Spiritual care of the dying
- Pastoral care of doctors and nurses in the Year of Mercy
- Care of relatives
- The way forward after the Assisted Dying Bill
Visit www.cmq.org.uk for further details.