Networking Event – parish administrators, volunteers, staff.
(Caldicot, near Chepstow)
In person. Free. Open to all across the Archdiocese of Cardiff.
An informal gathering over lunch for those that actively lead and support church & community life. Includes both staff and volunteers, please register to attend.
Themes for the day include:
- Tea, Coffee, Chat & Lunch! (Provided)
- Meeting other parishes, sharing and mutual support
- Learning from each other and building connections
- Meeting the Development Team for information on support available & current initiatives
- Discovering what you need
This is a continuing pilot to get like minded people together to share their experience. With ongoing interest we’d like to continue moving these around the diocese.
Location: St Paul – Caldicot, Longcroft Road, Caldicot
NP26 4EX. Click here:- St Paul – Caldicot – Archdiocese of Cardiff (rcadc.org)
REGISTRATION. Let us know if you’d like to attend by emailing: Gareth Simpson, email@example.com Please let us know where you are attending from, your role, a contact telephone number and if any specific dietary requirements. Any questions please do get in touch.
Large on-site car park