Making publicity work for you
Suitable for: All involved with income generation and welcoming visitors
Notes: For further queries please contact Gareth Simpson, Project & Volunteer Manager, 02920 379483
The session will look at:
- why promote your church or chapel to visitors?
- tourism is mission: how publicity can benefit your place of worship
- planning PR for events, campaigns and activities
- how to engage people to support what you do
- catching peoples attention, reaching new people
- attracting donations and breaking down barriers
- traditional and modern digital – tools and approaches
- an intro to social media
- beware the pitfalls
All involved in historic places of worship are invited to attend.
More information and registration: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/making-publicity-work-for-you-a-church- tourism-workshop-tickets-151777439407
Delivered by: Explore Churches by the National Churches Trust