Finding and Sharing your stories: a church tourism workshop
Suitable for: All involved in historic places of worship.
Notes: You will need to have access to Zoom. For further queries please contact Gareth Simpson, Project & Volunteer Manager, 02920 379483
Church tourism training from the National Churches Trust helping you identify and interpret your stories effectively.
The National Churches Trust is supporting historic places of worship by providing training for all involved with churches and chapels. Join us to discover how your place of worship can benefit from tourism; helping encourage visitors and raising funds.
The session will look at:
- what are people are interested in when they visit your church or chapel?
- what stories are hidden within it, and how can you find them?
- why is interpretation important?
- how can we interpret and share our stories?
- the basic starting point; simple and effective things you can do
- methods of interpreting your stories; traditional and modern digital
- All involved in historic places of worship are invited to attend.
Delivered by: National Churches Trust
Registration: Use the following link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/finding-and-sharing-your-stories-a-church-tourism-workshop-tickets-145252611471?aff=erelexpmlt